Have I told you guys that I am going to be an AUNT!!
(First-time aunt over here)
I am so happy!
(mainly because someone else is having the babies around here!)
All joking aside, I am beyond thrilled for my sister. I have been racking my brain trying to come up with the BEST baby shower gifts. I mean....I HAVE to have the coolest gift there.
Yes, I am THAT person!
I have a few things in mind but when the Daddy Diaper Changing toolbox was presented to me I just KNEW it would be the perfect gift for the DADDY TO BE.
This is great!
As I was going through the contents I could not help but laugh.
My kids kept asking me what was so funny.
Read what is included and you will get a good laugh too.
"The Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox is a fun way to include dad in all of the excitement that comes with preparing for a new baby".
A fun gift for New Dad's and Baby Showers.
Optional Step by Step Dad Humor Directions included with Inventory item checklist:
* Mask --toxic fume filter for when it doesn't smell like roses.
* Goggles --for protection against your own mini version of Old Faithful.
* Patent Pending Poop Poncho --need we say more???
* Tongs --Several inches of steel separation between you and the little warm wrapped gift.
* Turkey Baster --for precision hiney washing.
* Ear/Nose Plugs --use with care.
* Pacifier -- scream plug.
* Baby Wipes -- for cleaning baby bottom and various parts.
* Diaper for newborn -- cute as a kitten until it gets wet then it looks and smells like a sewer
* Bio Hazard bag and rubber gloves
--for quarantine containment of the nuclear
* Emergency Formula Container-- doubles as a PeePee cover for WeWe.
* Hand Wipes-- to clean up afterward. (For Dad's use only).
* Picture Frame -- this is your badge of honor.
Isn't it a HOOT? I can definately see a daddy using the turkey baster!
(Heck, If I would have thought about it I would have used one. LOL!)
This would make a great gift for any DAD TO BE and I can not wait to present it to my sister and her hubby. It will definately be the best baby shower gift there.
*pat on my back*
Special thanks to Julie and Chris for coming up with such a great gift.
For more information on the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox visit http://www.funstuff4babies.com/.
Before you head over there and purchase your own Daddy Diaper Changing toolbox, I have one to give away !
All you have to do is tell me what you think of the Daddy Diaper Changing toolbox. Also Who would you give it to?
This giveaway will end on Thursday, March 26th and a winner will be announced.