Nov 23, 2009

I cried. SO WHAT?

We watched the movie UP last week.
I cried.
(Hey, it was a very touching movie.)
My family made fun of me.
yeah yeah....

Hunky Hubby said "It's a cartoon."
I was all "AND?"
I cry during lots of cartoons . . .

The Lion King
Finding Nemo
Bambi
The Spongebob movie.
(Hey, you would cry too....if ya had to watch it OVER and OVER and OVER again.)

I am a very emotional soul.
I cry on flippin' Survivor when they get letters from home.

So, YEAH.
I cried.
I actually wanted to SOB but I controlled myself.
AND
I thought no one had noticed because I was all "ooooh there is something in my eye."
Uh-Huh

Well, I don't feel so bad now.
My kiddos had friends over today and I asked how they liked the movie.
Both said "LOVED IT but it was kind of sad."

Big Girl was all "My mom cried."
Her friend : "My dad cried too."

hmmm...

See, it's a FLIPPIN' TOUCHING story.

13 comments:

Kim on November 23, 2009 at 2:00 PM said...

You're my cry buddy! I haven't seen it, but I know I'll cry when I see it!

Loukia on November 23, 2009 at 2:19 PM said...

Haha! Don't be ashamed, I cry all the time, too - heck, Disney movies are designed to make people cry!!!

Andrea on November 23, 2009 at 2:46 PM said...

Commercials even make me cry sometimes...even the dumb ones! I'm a huge sap!

Cheryl on November 23, 2009 at 2:59 PM said...

I cried too. I was already leary of it going in because I heard the story of the little girl who clung to life till see saw the movie. I already had a lump in my throat at the start. Darn movies, make me all emtional and stuff.

Emmy on November 23, 2009 at 3:34 PM said...

I had to fight crying really really hard

Krista on November 23, 2009 at 3:40 PM said...

LOVED that movie. I cried too, but I was AT a theater! Be thankful you were home

Jen on November 23, 2009 at 3:43 PM said...

I cried during Up too. My dh and kids sat there and laughed at me. That's ok. I got a laugh of my own when the boy said the line "Kevin's a girl?" (Dh's name is Kevin.)

blueviolet on November 23, 2009 at 4:41 PM said...

I'm fine with you crying, but that dad has gone too far.

The Mommyologist on November 23, 2009 at 6:41 PM said...

I absolutely love that movie...and it made me a little teary too. Definitely puts the important things into perspective! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today...I am looking forward to checking out more of your posts!

PamperingBeki on November 23, 2009 at 6:56 PM said...

I cried too!

And then we bought it and I've cried every time I've watched it.

I'm a wimp.

Kelly Howard on November 23, 2009 at 9:32 PM said...

I LOVE that movie! Just precious! And My kids and hubby give me a hard time too...but I don't care...at least I have FEELINGS, lol!

The Allen Family on November 23, 2009 at 10:35 PM said...

Ha ha. I cried too... but I blamed it on pregnancy hormones. I wonder what else that dad cries at? :)

The Jacobsen Family! on November 24, 2009 at 3:00 PM said...

I TOTALLY cried, and I have yet to sit and watch it from start to finish! =) I cry at Survivor too... What does that mean?

 

My Trendy Tykes Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez