May 1, 2009

Aloha friday



It's Friday.
Ya Hoo! I get to sleep a little later in the morning.
Not too late though because I will be attending a special Mother/Daughter tea party with the BIG GIRL.
Do you have anything special planned this weekend?
(ooops.....I asked a question before the REAL Aloha Friday question.)
***
My Aloha Friday question :
Have there been any cases of "Swine flu" in your area?
my answer: There are no cases in my city but they did just alert us about a case in a city about 40 minutes away. They have closed the schools for the next week. YIKES!

Join Aloha Friday by clicking on the banner above.

8 comments:

Auntie E on May 1, 2009 at 11:50 AM said...

Yes, Maryland has had a few.

Amy A.K.A. "The Mrs." on May 1, 2009 at 12:18 PM said...

Yes. The first confirmed case is about an hour or so from me. The good news is, she's home from the hospital and doing fine.

Anissa on May 1, 2009 at 12:27 PM said...

No

Cher on May 1, 2009 at 1:42 PM said...

Yes, boston area has a couple of cases.... I'm trying to steer clear of people (no shaking hands at work!) hehe.. Stopping by from SITS! Have a great weekend!

Brandi on May 1, 2009 at 2:40 PM said...

There aren't any cases in Wyoming yet, but it will be crazy when it does hit!

MommyAmy on May 1, 2009 at 3:32 PM said...

I don't know, I don't watch the news. :) I'm perfectly happy living an ignorant life. lol

sues2u2 on May 1, 2009 at 3:40 PM said...

Arizona has a few but not by us.

Cascia on May 1, 2009 at 8:47 PM said...

I think there were about 8 or 9 confirmed cases here in Sacramento but my family seems to be doing alright.

Fortunately this is a treatable virus and researchers are developing a vaccine that will be ready this fall.

I found your blog on Mom Blogger's Club.

 

My Trendy Tykes Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez