Having trouble getting the lil ones to take a bath?
Try try these "Soap Surprise" bars.
1 cup of grated Ivory soap
1/4 cup warm water
small rubber toy (Make sure toy has no sharp edges)
1. Mix water, soap and food coloring together in a medium bowl. Stir the mixture until it begins to thicken.
2. Remove the mixture from the bowl and knead it until it is the consistency of very thick dough. 3. Roll the dough into the shape of a ball.
4. Make a hole in the center of the ball that is big enough for the small rubber toy to fit inside.
5. Fill the hole with the treasure then seal with some extra dough.
6. Allow to dry overnight before using.
Clean and happy kiddos!!